Here we are in another month with 31 days…and we’re ready again with another 31 Days series!
If you’re looking to bring new life to your afternoon snacks, you’re in the right place!
The ideas below are fun, different and vary in “prep-level.” I’m a busy mom and know that time can be limited…especially when you’re getting home late and need to satisfy grumpy little people tummies. We’ve shared some ideas that you can make in the moment, as well as others that need a little “advanced prep time” like freeze-ahead and make-ahead.
These ideas are a lot more imaginative than apples and peanut butter or a handful of almonds. Below is a great comprehensive list of healthy snack ideas to help bridge the gap between lunch and dinner.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Healthy Snacks Supplies:
- Apple Corer
- Flexible Cutting Boards, 4 pack
- Snack size Baggies, 90 ct, 3 pack
- Avocado Cutter (splits, pits, and slices!)
- Muffin Tins, 12 cup
- Sandwich Knife & Condiment Spreader
The 31 Healthy Snack Recipes (with new ones added each day in March):
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals