I adore Pantry Trail Mix. One reason, it’s never the same combination. But it’s always the same great crunchy, salty, sweet mixture you’d expect from trail mix.
Trail mix is expensive, so this is how I save-hack that…
I don’t always use the entire bag of nuts or baking chips or dried cranberries/raisins/fruit when I’m baking. Over the years, I have learned to “reuse” all those 1/2 or 1/4 filled bags of baking goodies and turned them into trail mix. I call it my “pantry trail mix” or trail mix that I make with whatever I have in the pantry.
So, go now…see what you have…and mix up a combo of nuts or seeds, dried fruit and sweet baking chips…and then enjoy your ‘free’ snack! 😉
Pin all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Healthy Snacks Supplies:
- Apple Corer
- Flexible Cutting Boards, 4 pack
- Snack size Baggies, 90 ct, 3 pack
- Avocado Cutter (splits, pits, and slices!)
- Muffin Tins, 12 cup
- Sandwich Knife & Condiment Spreader
See all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals