Good morning my friend!
It’s time to bring a little more variety into your busy weekday mornings & your leisurely weekend mornings! This March, we’re sharing a different breakfast recipe everyday – including 15 brand new breakfast recipes on the site! We’re bringing some of our oldies and goodies back up for you to get onto the meal plan.
Let’s grab breakfast by the horns and get some delicious food into our bellies as we start our busy days!
Before we get to all the recipes, I wanted to make sure you had all the right ‘equipment’ on hand…below are my recommendations for different pans and small appliances that will help keep breakfast fun and interesting!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Breakfast Supplies:
- Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Square Muffin Pan
- Rachael Ray NonStick Loaf Pan 9″x5″
- Glass Fluted Quiche Dish 10 1/2″
- Blendtec Total Blender
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender
- Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
- Black & Decker Family Size Griddle