I’ve got another fantastic and quick “on the go” breakfast idea for you today! You’ll often find one of these in my hand on ‘those’ mornings – the ones where I’m eating in the car on the way to drop the kids off at school!
Like many busy moms, I’m up and at ’em early and don’t stop moving from the time my feet hit the ground to the time my head hits the pillow. Unfortunately, some mornings are just nutty and require this kind of breakfast!
Grab a tortilla…spread some yogurt on it. Add some fruit. Roll ‘n go!
I like to warm my tortillas just a bit. Not too hot to heat up the yogurt, but warm enough to get them to roll easily. Our fave additions to these are bananas and blueberries!
Yes, it’s really that simply and super tasty too!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Breakfast Supplies:
- Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Square Muffin Pan
- Rachael Ray NonStick Loaf Pan 9″x5″
- Glass Fluted Quiche Dish 10 1/2″
- Blendtec Total Blender
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender
- Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
- Black & Decker Family Size Griddle
Pin all of the Breakfast Recipes
See all of our 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes