Whole wheat, sneaking in the veggies, and a touch of sweetness from the mini chocolate chips? Yes, please!
Confession: I often think that whole wheat goodies taste like cardboard, or they are too dense, or dry. But not these muffins! They are super light and moist, all thanks to the shreds of zucchini that ‘hide’ inside the muffins. Add a bit of sweet from the chocolate and you’ve got my ideal muffin sitting in your hand!
You can make these in square muffin tins, regular muffin tins, mini loaves and mini muffins! I have one of each of these pans in my baking tray cabinet and it’s always fun to mix up the way we make muffins! (Seriously, having a little extra variety in your kitchen and in your muffins just keeps things fun!)
These just might be your new favorite muffins!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Breakfast Supplies:
- Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Square Muffin Pan
- Rachael Ray NonStick Loaf Pan 9″x5″
- Glass Fluted Quiche Dish 10 1/2″
- Blendtec Total Blender
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender
- Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
- Black & Decker Family Size Griddle
Pin all of the Breakfast Recipes
See all of our 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes