GREEN SMOOTHIES! Of course, I had to share a green smoothie recipe for you to enjoy on St. Patrick’s Day! Truth be told, I see all those cute and adorable St. Patrick’s Day crafts, recipes and such…I just get overwhelmed and don’t know which to do, what to add to grocery and errand lists.
But I tell you what…I can easily make a green smoothie that morning…so at least the kiddos have some green “in” them if they aren’t wearing the green. (Although my boys get pretty gung-ho about the green on St. Paddy’s Day!)
Here’s one for you to try that calls for kale (or you could use spinach) and kiwi. I love the kiwi in this because it almost makes the smoothie ‘sparkle’ – it has a zesty flavor that really pops out in this smoothie!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Breakfast Supplies:
- Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Square Muffin Pan
- Rachael Ray NonStick Loaf Pan 9″x5″
- Glass Fluted Quiche Dish 10 1/2″
- Blendtec Total Blender
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender
- Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
- Black & Decker Family Size Griddle
Pin all of the Breakfast Recipes
See all of our 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes