Pancakes, we love.love.love pancakes at our house and being the adventurous home chef that I am, I’m always looking for fun new ways to serve pancakes. Making a simple fruit syrup/topping is a perfect and crazy delicious way to jazz them up!
Now that peaches are coming back into season (soon if you’re up north…I found them this past week at my store…yummy ripe ones!), it’s time to get this peach syrup made to go with your favorite pancakes!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Breakfast Supplies:
- Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Square Muffin Pan
- Rachael Ray NonStick Loaf Pan 9″x5″
- Glass Fluted Quiche Dish 10 1/2″
- Blendtec Total Blender
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender
- Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
- Black & Decker Family Size Griddle
Pin all of the Breakfast Recipes
See all of our 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes