Blueberry Pancakes are DELISH. They are probably one of my favorite pancakes, as I just love how the blueberries ‘melt and burst’ and the purple sweetness runs into the pancakes. MMMmmmm.
The batter for these pancakes is thickened up just a smidge by some oatmeal and they pancakes cook up perfectly!
Also, have you ever thought to freeze extra pancakes in a bread bag from loaf of sandwich bread? It’s the perfect size for 3-4″ pancakes. Make an extra batch of pancakes, let them cool completely (to reduce freezer burn), then stack them up and slip them into a bread bag! Easy, peasy…and extra resourceful!
Hope that little tip helps you, now onto the recipe…
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Breakfast Supplies:
- Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Square Muffin Pan
- Rachael Ray NonStick Loaf Pan 9″x5″
- Glass Fluted Quiche Dish 10 1/2″
- Blendtec Total Blender
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender
- Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
- Black & Decker Family Size Griddle
Pin all of the Breakfast Recipes
See all of our 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes