When I think of muffins, I usually think of adding different kinds of fruits or pumpkin puree to mix things up. I don’t usually think about adding sausage or bacon or bell peppers. But I think these freezer friendly muffins will change your opinion and thoughts on what ‘mix-ins’ are appropriate for muffins.
Protein-packed sausage with some sweet, delicious diced bell peppers, are the makings of a perfect ‘grab n go’ brekkie that will keep you full all morning long!
These sweet ‘n savory muffins will not disappoint!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Breakfast Supplies:
- Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Square Muffin Pan
- Rachael Ray NonStick Loaf Pan 9″x5″
- Glass Fluted Quiche Dish 10 1/2″
- Blendtec Total Blender
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender
- Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
- Black & Decker Family Size Griddle
Pin all of the Breakfast Recipes
See all of our 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes