This month I’m going to give you an amazing collection of chili, soup and stew recipes. You’ll save a ton of money on meals without sacrificing taste or nutrition with these recipes.
As fall and winter begins, now is the perfect time to make a giant pot of soup. Warm and nourishing, soup is the ultimate meal in a bowl, and can easily be a ‘one-pot’ meal. (And most of them freeze well, too!) The following recipes are affordable, easy to make, and can easily be adjusted to feed a crowd or a simple dinner for one or two. Try one this week — your wallet and your stomach are sure to thank you.
They’re perfect for lunch or a light dinner, or as a accompanying dish to any meal. This collection of tempting recipes proves that affordable eating really can be delicious!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
The 31 Chili, Soup & Stew Recipes (with new ones added each day in October):
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners