Oh my taste-bud-party. Seriously, there is so many great and complementary flavors happening in this bowl.
The Basil and Thyme.
Seriously…flavor explosion in this bowl of soup. It’s time for you to warm your tummy and taste buds with this recipe…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
See all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
Leave a Reply