We are back with another 31 Days series and this one is chock full of ridiculously delicious food cooked out on the grill.
- Fish Tacos.
- Jalapeno poppers.
- Fruit foil packets for dessert.
- And many more!
One of my favorite things to do when grilling is to grill the entire meal. The meat, the bread or potatoes, the veggies and even dessert. This month I’m going to be sharing all kinds of different recipes for the grill – both past recipes and new recipes. You can mix and match to make your own complete meal on the grill.
They are smoking hot delicious. Literally. (Look and see!)
Hope you’re ready to get your grill on!!!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)