When I was pulling together old recipes and new ideas for this 31 Day series, I thought…I’ll include some dessert recipes at the end of the month because dessert comes at the end of the meal. We should top off the series with some grilling dessert recipes.
Then I thought…
NO WAY. Let’s start with dessert. So I added this ridiculously delicious dessert recipe on day 2. And then mixed a few other dessert recipes in with the rest.
If you’ve never grilled a doughnut, you are missing out. Did someone say ‘caramelized sugar?’
YUM. You must try this. Or show up at your next summer cookout with doughnuts in hand and let everyone look at you like you’re crazy. Then throw them on the grill and watch them devour them. You’ll be everyone’s new best friend 😉
Here’s the recipe…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes