Holy grill marks.
I love me a good chop, or steak, or piece of chicken with a solid grill mark. It means the heat was high and perfect for searing in all the delicious juices and cooking to perfection.
These pork chops require a good soaking (translation: marinating!) and then a few minutes on each side over the direct heat on the grill to get that sear in, and then moved to a slightly cooler side of the grill (over indirect heat) to cook through.
Also, don’t forget to let them rest before cutting and serving. More on that in the directions!
Hope you enjoy these crazy delicious honey mustard pork chops too!
Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chops
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes (+2 hours for marinating)
Cooking Time – 20 minutes
- 4 pork loin chops, 1 – 2 inches thick
- 1/2 cup French’s honey mustard dipping sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (or try a healthier oil like avocado oil!)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- In a gallon zipper top bag, combine all ingredients. Shake to combine and coat the pork on all sides. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat grill on medium heat.
- Place the pork directly on the grates.
- Turn after 5 minutes to cook on both sides.
- Move to a cooler side of the grill if you need to cook longer to reach optimal temp. Internal temperature should reach 145 degrees (according to USDA recommendations). Do not go by the color of the meat. The temperature is your best guide.
- Remove from heat and and allow the meat to rest for 5 minutes before cutting and/or serving. This will let the juices settle so you don’t lose them all when the meat is cut.
- Serve Honey Mustard Grilled Pork Chops with fresh veggies.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes