Simple & tasty…that’s my dinner-hour motto!
This Asian Chicken & Veggie Grill Packs are just that…2 main ingredients plus a homemade Asian marinade…and done!
Marinate the chicken, add to ‘packet’ of foil with some veggies and throw it on the grill.
Serve it over or next to some rice.
(Or if you’re like me, you’ll grill some garlic bread and serve with garlic bread. Last time I checked, my local Asian restaurant didn’t have garlic bread on the menu and it doesn’t really ‘go’ with Asian chicken and veggies. BUT…BUT…if that’s what it takes to cook everything out on the grill, then I’ll do it!)
Hope you enjoy this simple and tasty meal made on the grill!
Asian Chicken & Veggie Foil Packs
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts (or 2 large, cut in half)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 12-16 oz frozen Asian-mix veggies
- Rice or bread on the side
- Place the chicken breasts in a bowl or shallow dish and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the soy sauce and sesame oil with the ground ginger. Pour the marinade over the chicken. Let marinate 20 minutes, then flip the chicken and marinate another 10-20 minutes.
- To make the grill packs, add 1 marinated chicken breast and about 1 1/2 cups of frozen veggies to a large piece of foil. Wrap the foil completely around the chicken and veggies. Make 4 grill packs with the chicken and veggies.
- Grill at around 400 F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Cooking time may vary, depending on thickness of the chicken and heat of the grill.
- Prepare rice or bread for side dish.
- Serve Asian Chicken & Veggies with side of rice or bread.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
Leave a Reply