If you’ve seen any of my other BBQ Chicken recipes in the past, you probably know that I have a slight obsession with the BBQ Chicken Pizza from California Pizza Kitchen.
(Problem being, that is some expensive pizza!)
I adore the flavor combinations of the BBQed chicken, the cilantro, the red onion, and the gouda cheese. It’s like a quad-match in food heaven. (At least my taste buds think this!)
I’ve taken those flavors and put them into a tortilla, as opposed to on top of a pizza crust and the result…
- Recipe for Grilled BBQ Chicken Quesadillas here! (<—click there to see the result!)
Pin all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Skillet Dinners on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
Leave a Reply