I’m loving the grill this summer.Â Last summer I didn’t do much of the grilling…I left that up to Steve.Â But this summer, the grill has taken on a whole role in my cooking.
- 2 chicken breasts, diced and coated in BBQ sauce ($1.66)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce ($.25)
- 8 tortillas ($1)
- 1-4 cups shredded cheddar cheese ($.75-$3) I used 1 cup for Steve's full size quesadilla.
- (Some hummus for the dairy-free family members...$.50)
- Couple cilantro leaves, chopped (from the garden)
- 4 corn cobs ($.80)
- Dice the chicken and coat it with the BBQ sauce. Grill the chicken pieces. (Be sure that you dice them into pieces that are large enough to not fall through the grill.)