Talk about a kid-friendly dinner…my boys love these kebabs and I have a feeling your kiddos will love them too! (Although I usually end up picking the grilled onion pieces off their plates…because I adore grilled onions!)
They are sweet and spicy and just perfect with the pineapple, the onions and the peppers. The spice comes from a Sweet Chili Asian sauce, and it is a great flavor complement to the bell peppers, pineapple and chicken!
Make these for your next grill-out…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes