Dessert from the grill…
Slice open a banana lengthwise, dip it in some sugar. Then caramelize it on the grill and top with ice cream and favorite toppings.
When you can make dessert on the grill too, there is no heating up the kitchen…from dinner to sides to dessert. You really can make a complete meal on the grill.
Add Grilled Banana Splits to your meal plan before summer is over…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes