This meal is just a winner.
Not only because of the great flavor, but also because it’s a ‘one dish dinner’ – meaning that the entire meal is cooked in the same dish, in this case the veggie basket on the grill.
Toss together little pieces of chicken, small potato quarters, some bell pepper and onion with seasoning and/or vinaigrette and then grill until all is cooked through.
Except, on the grill.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Skillet Dinners on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
Leave a Reply