Ohhh…I adore Tzatziki sauce. It very well could be my favorite dipping sauce.
I think what I love about it is how light and fresh it tastes and the little Greek flare that it gives to the food. A few years back, I hosted a “Kebab Potluck” where everyone brought their own kebabs and we grilled out and had a lovely evening of fun and conversation.
This recipe is a simple chicken kebab with an amazing, fresh dipping sauce that you have GOT TO TRY!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes