If you’ve never made your own aioli sauce, you must now. If you’re not sure what aioli sauce is, it’s mayonnaise and garlic. (Lots of garlic in mine!) And some fresh herbs. And maybe a little lemon. It can be made with many different flavors with the mayo-garlic foundation.
This grilled panini is outstanding…from the grilled veggies to the grilled bread to the perfect garlicky sauce.
Snag some cheap veggies from the produce section this summer and get this sandwich on the grill!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Skillet Dinners on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
Leave a Reply