This just tastes like summer…especially if you use zukes and toms from your garden.
(I miss my garden from when we lived in Ohio. Perhaps I’ll get my act together to get one planted soon…I wish I’d had one this past spring as we had so much rain and cool-ish temps, it would have likely been very fruitful and veggieful.)
See what I did there. 😉
But really, this meal just tastes like summer. The perfectly grilled & smoky pork chops, topped with sauteed zukes and toms, really is the perfect summer meal.
Your turn to try it…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes