If you want that great ‘smoky crust’ flavor that you get when you go to a pizza joint with a brick oven, you should try these! There’s just something about grilled pizza, and these pizza pockets are a fun and delicious way to change up pizza night this summer. No need to heat up the kitchen when you can make pizza/pizza pockets on the grill.
(And they’ll cost a fraction of what you would pay by going out for pizza!)
P.S. Every time I see these, they remind me of Jim Gaffigan’s Hot Pockets comedy sketch. And if you haven’t seen his “4 Kids” sketch, it’s pee-in-your-pants hysterical. Go watch them both, then make these grilled pizza pockets…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Skillet Dinners on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Grilling Recipe Supplies:
- Grill Friendly Vegetable Basket
- Cuisinart Stainless-Steel Grill Tool Set
- 6 Skewer Kebab Set
- 6 Flexible Grilling Skewers (these are my favorite skewers!)
- Heavy Duty NonStick Grill Mat (set of 2)
- Weber Rapidfire Chimney Starter (eliminates need for lighter fluid)
See all of our 31 Days of Grilling Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
Leave a Reply