I big puffy heart a great bowl of butternut squash soup.
Making butternut squash soup from scratch does take a little bit of time and energy, but it’s worth every minute. If you’ve never made butternut squash soup, I highly recommend starting with this recipe. It has a touch of sweet from the apple and pear that helps offset the starchiness from the butternut squash. And the apple and pear flavors perfectly complement the nutmeg too. Click below to get the complete recipe…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
See all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners