Don’t you just want to curl up with one of these bowls and enjoy a warm and delicious dinner.
We are kicking off this new 31 Days series for October with a roundup of 1o Warm & Delicious Chili, Soup and Stew Recipes.
Chili, Soup and Stews are fantastic budget friendly recipes and I love making a giant pot at the start of the week (or for the weekend!) to eat up for dinner and leftovers. We have so many great recipes here on the site and narrowing it down to 31 was impossible. These recipes will not be featured individually this month, but we didn’t want to leave them out. So here they are in a short little list.
Here’s the list of 1o Warm & Delicious Chili, Soup and Stew Recipes:
- 4 Bean Chipotle Chili
- Beef, Mushroom & Barley Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Chili
- Chicken Posole
- Ginger Pumpkin Soup
- Lasagna Soup
- Lentil Minestrone Soup
- Slow Cooker Honey Ham & Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Sausage & Chicken Stew
- Vegetable & Bean Gumbo
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
See all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
Leave a Reply