There’s a reason I’ve included this slow cooker recipe for Chicken Tortilla Soup in TWO meal plans using ingredients from Costco! It’s because it’s awesome. So tasty and easy! Win-win.
And, it’s freezer friendly, so whip up a double batch so you can enjoy one now and freeze one for a later date.
Oh – and don’t forget to read my tips on the link below to see how I incorporate juicy chicken thighs into the meat base to make this one delicious soup!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
See all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners