There is just something about peas and bacon swimming in a creamy, soupy white sauce. Toss in some gnocchi and it’s perfection in a bowl.
This would totally work with small shell pasta or tortellini too. Read the story of where the inspiration for this recipe comes from…a very unlikely place 😉
Pin all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
See all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
Leave a Reply