This could be my all time favorite “Dump & Freeze” soup recipe! It’s so easy…and just takes a few minutes to get all the ingredients prepped and into the freezer baggie or container.
Lately, I’ve been really into “Prep-Freeze-Cook-Serve” meals (more on that soon!!!) and this one keeps coming back up to the top of my favorites list.
Warm your taste buds, tummy and heart with this delicious family-friendly, budget-friendly & freezer-friendly Beef & Vegetable soup!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
See all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners