This is one of our favorite meals. All the kids enjoy it…and I love that I can make a big batch and freezer ahead too. AND…it’s a slow cooker meal.
I need you to read the recipe closely so you get the pasta in at the right time. Do NOT add the pasta in at the beginning when slow cooking. It will literally turn into a pile of mush. (Ick.)
So…read on, learn how to make this, and it could become one of your family’s favorite meals!!!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
See all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners