Have you seen winter squash on sale for less than $1 a pound yet? My guess is that you’ll see prices as low as $.69/lb…maybe even $.49/lb. if you’re lucky!!!
This soup will be on the menu the moment I see those prices on squash. The recipe for this triple squash soup includes an unlikely ingredient that brings it all together. (It’s not the nutmeg!) You’ll use butternut squash, acorn squash and yellow summer squash.
I could eat this stuff for days…………..
Pin all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
See all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners