There’s just something about homemade Italian Wedding Soup…it’s like it whisks you away to an Italian countryside wedding, where you would be enjoying a bowl of this soup.
This is probably the simplest and most frugal way to get yourself to Italy 😉 (hehe)
Take a little virtual trip in your mind to the Italian Countryside with this amazing soup…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Chili, Soup & Stew Supplies:
- 6 qt. Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- 12 qt Large Nonstick Stockpot
- 6.5 qt. Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
- Stainless Steel Soup Ladle (dishwasher safe!)
- 4 piece Stoneware Soup Bowl Set
See all of our 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
Leave a Reply