Light, refreshing and oddly enough, quite filling! I don’t normally think of parfaits as being very filling, but this one will keep you going strong all morning long…thanks to the protein-packed quinoa!
Plan to cook a little extra quinoa for dinner and then make this for breakfast the next morning. It’s a quick, simple layering of yogurt, quinoa and berries. Or whatever fruit you’d like!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Breakfast Supplies:
- Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Square Muffin Pan
- Rachael Ray NonStick Loaf Pan 9″x5″
- Glass Fluted Quiche Dish 10 1/2″
- Blendtec Total Blender
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender
- Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
- Black & Decker Family Size Griddle
Pin all of the Breakfast Recipes
See all of our 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes