If you are looking for an amazing, rich and really simple breakfast (or snack, or appetizer), then look no further!
I’ve shared this recipe, not only because it’s crazy-tasty, but also because of the story around how I learned about this recipe. It was one of those ‘you’ve got to be kidding me’ moments. One that made the hair on my arm stand up. One of those small world connection moments that can only make you smile.
Check it out. And save the recipe too while you’re at it!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Breakfast Supplies:
- Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Square Muffin Pan
- Rachael Ray NonStick Loaf Pan 9″x5″
- Glass Fluted Quiche Dish 10 1/2″
- Blendtec Total Blender
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender
- Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
- Black & Decker Family Size Griddle
See all of our 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
Leave a Reply