That right there my friend is a hefty snack! It could be breakfast or lunch too…but this is one of those “treat” snacks for us because I have a few dairy-intolerant kiddos and I have to use a dairy-free yogurt. The dairy-free yogurt is more expensive (although I have seen coupons for it recently!), but I offset that added cost by getting berries when they are on sale and getting the granola on sale at Sprouts too.
It’s “berry sale” season and I’m already seeing crazy awesome deals on berries here in San Antonio. When you do see them on sale in your area, add this berry yogurt parfait to your snack list and meal plan!
P.S. You could use any berries you like! Above I used a combo of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries…mainly because I was needing to use up the berries I had in the fridge!
Strawberry-Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
- 32 oz strawberry or blueberry yogurt
- 1 quart strawberries or 1 pint raspberries, washed and trimmed
- 1 pint blueberries, washed and trimmed
- 2 cups granola
- Layer yogurt, berries and granola. Serve.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Healthy Snacks on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Healthy Snacks Supplies:
- Apple Corer
- Flexible Cutting Boards, 4 pack
- Snack size Baggies, 90 ct, 3 pack
- Avocado Cutter (splits, pits, and slices!)
- Muffin Tins, 12 cup
- Sandwich Knife & Condiment Spreader
See all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Other 31 Days of Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
Leave a Reply