Dear Child Who Slept Too Late,
This is the breakfast you get to eat in the car.
This is one of our favorite “breakfast to-gos” – while most mornings work smoothly at my house, not all mornings do. Sometimes my oldest likes to sleep a little too late and just too sluggish to get himself into the kitchen to make and eat his beloved scrambled eggs. (Yes, he makes his own.)
When that happens, he often ends up taking this for the road…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Healthy Snacks on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Healthy Snacks Supplies:
- Apple Corer
- Flexible Cutting Boards, 4 pack
- Snack size Baggies, 90 ct, 3 pack
- Avocado Cutter (splits, pits, and slices!)
- Muffin Tins, 12 cup
- Sandwich Knife & Condiment Spreader
See all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
Leave a Reply