A healthy, homemade Berry Yogurt Bark that’s perfect for everyone in the whole family.
Obsessing. I am obsessing over this Berry Yogurt Bark and so will you be!
I used a plain Greek yogurt and sweetened it up a bit with some honey.
The berries alone aren’t sweet enough to balance the plain, almost tart tasting Greek yogurt.
This is a super easy snack to prepare, but needs to be prepared in advance because it takes at least 2 hours for the “bark” to freeze and harden.
This is a fantastic cool treat and afternoon snack.
(It’s already in the 80s here in San Antonio, so much for winter and spring! :/ )
- 32 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries sliced
- Parchment paper
- Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt and honey.
- Pour and spread the yogurt mixture into the base of the lined baking dish.
- Sprinkle the different berries and gently press into the yogurt.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or until completely frozen.
- Use a knife to make the first "break" and then you can break with your hands. Break into serving size pieces and serve cold.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Healthy Snacks Supplies:
- Apple Corer
- Flexible Cutting Boards, 4 pack
- Snack size Baggies, 90 ct, 3 pack
- Avocado Cutter (splits, pits, and slices!)
- Muffin Tins, 12 cup
- Sandwich Knife & Condiment Spreader
See all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Other ’31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals