Stir up some yogurt in a bowl. Drop in fresh blueberries. Coat them in the yogurt. Drop them onto a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze for 2 hours, then transfer to a plastic container and baggie. Keep in the freezer…but my guess is that they won’t last long in there!
So simple, so delicious…
Also, this is the last recipe in our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes series. You can see the complete list here.
Oh, and I have 1 more to share healthy snack idea to share tomorrow…because I had more than 31 ideas this time! 😉
Yogurt Blueberry Bites
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 single serve blueberry Greek yogurt
- Stir up some yogurt in a bowl.
- Drop in fresh blueberries and coat them in the yogurt.
- Drop each blueberry yogurt bite onto a cooking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 2 hours, then transfer to a plastic container and baggie.
- Keep in the freezer until ready to eat.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Erinâ€™s Personal Recommendations for Healthy Snacks Supplies:
- Apple Corer
- Flexible Cutting Boards, 4 pack
- Snack size Baggies, 90 ct, 3 pack
- Avocado Cutter (splits, pits, and slices!)
- Muffin Tins, 12 cup
- Sandwich Knife & Condiment Spreader
See all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Other â€œ31 Days ofâ€ Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
This recipe is featured on SouthernPlate.com’s Meal Plan Monday #18.