You know what I love about this green smoothie…is that it doesn’t turn green when you blend it. It’s still a pale pink from the strawberries and frozen mango!
Also, don’t be deceived by this photo…the way I’ve loaded in the fruit and kale in this pict is NOT the way that I recommend blending green smoothies. Click below to read how I blend them…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Healthy Snacks on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Healthy Snacks Supplies:
- Apple Corer
- Flexible Cutting Boards, 4 pack
- Snack size Baggies, 90 ct, 3 pack
- Avocado Cutter (splits, pits, and slices!)
- Muffin Tins, 12 cup
- Sandwich Knife & Condiment Spreader
See all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
Strawberry and mango,new flavor to me. My kids love the taste of strawberriesThanks for the ingredients