If you missed the 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes series that we shared here in March 2016, then you’ve got to check out the complete list.
I’m sharing this Lemon Blueberry Parfait a day after the series “ended”…because I couldn’t not share it!
I adore the lemon and blueberry flavor pairing. It works so well in many foods – like baked goods, pancakes, and these scrumptious parfaits.
Granola is a one of those ingredients I don’t buy often, as it’s more expensive than regular cereal. BUT…I do check the sales every week at my local Sprouts because they usually have one of their granola varieties on sale each week in the bulk bins. So when our favorite varieties are on sale, I stock up!
Also, I’ve noticed a.l.o.t. of coupons for Greek yogurt lately…be sure to print them before you head to the store!
Lemon Blueberry Parfait
- 1pint washed blueberries
- 1 to 2cups granola
- 4single serving cups of Lemon Greek yogurt
- Stir your yogurt and scoop half into a clear parfait dish or small glass. A mason jar would work too!
- Add about 2Tbspof granola on top.
- Add a small handfulof blueberries on top of thegranola.
- Repeat another layer.
- Serve Blueberry Lemon Parfait immediately.