If you missed the 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes series that we shared here in March 2016, then you’ve got to check out the complete list.
I’m sharing this Lemon Blueberry Parfait a day after the series “ended”…because I couldn’t not share it!
I adore the lemon and blueberry flavor pairing. It works so well in many foods – like baked goods, pancakes, and these scrumptious parfaits.
Granola is a one of those ingredients I don’t buy often, as it’s more expensive than regular cereal. BUT…I do check the sales every week at my local Sprouts because they usually have one of their granola varieties on sale each week in the bulk bins. So when our favorite varieties are on sale, I stock up!
Also, I’ve noticed a.l.o.t. of coupons for Greek yogurt lately…be sure to print them before you head to the store!
Blueberry Lemon Parfait
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 0 minutes
- 1 pint washed blueberries
- 1 to 2 cups granola
- 4 single serving cups of Lemon Greek yogurt
- Stir your yogurt and scoop half into a clear parfait dish or small glass. A mason jar would work too!
- Add about 2 Tbsp of granola on top.
- Add a small handful of blueberries on top of the granola.
- Repeat another layer.
- Serve Blueberry Lemon Parfait immediately.