I love fresh foods. I love whole-ful foods. I love playing the game of getting great food and whole ingredients on a budget…and then playing the game of mixing and matching in the kitchen to end up with amazing meals…or in this case appetizer or taco topping!
I originally shared this as a super bowl treat, but it would also be an amazing topping on some shredded chicken or shredded beef street tacos. *licking my lips just thinking about these tacos*
Helpful tips before we get to the recipe…
Get this one pinned, or onto an upcoming summer menu and don’t be afraid to lick the bowl…you wouldn’t be alone if you did! *ahem*
Pin all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Healthy Snacks on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Healthy Snacks Supplies:
- Apple Corer
- Flexible Cutting Boards, 4 pack
- Snack size Baggies, 90 ct, 3 pack
- Avocado Cutter (splits, pits, and slices!)
- Muffin Tins, 12 cup
- Sandwich Knife & Condiment Spreader
See all of our 31 Days of Healthy Snack Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
Leave a Reply