I’ve been giddy excited to share these recipes in this month’s series with you because…..
I need quick and simple meals.
I need easy to make meals.
I need meals without a ton of crazy ingredients.
I need new ideas.
I’m stuck in a dinner rut.
These are just a few of the comments that I’ve received on a daily basis for the past (almost) 8 years! And they are things that I tell myself as a busy mom-chef too. These 5-Ingredient Meal Ideas are going rock your socks off!
This month, I’m featuring new and archived recipes that contain 5-Ingredients on less. (Not including salt, pepper or other really popular spices that I’d expect you to have in your spice cabinet.)
ALSO…I’m going to do a weekly FB Live Cooking Demo with 1 recipe from each week. I will add the links below, once they videos are available. If you aren’t already a fan of my FB page, hop on over and click like to catch these videos when they are live or watch the replay.
Live Cooking Demo Schedule
- July 6th (Morning) – Slow Cooker Shredded Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches
- July 13th (Afternoon) – Alfredo Tortellini Bake (new recipe!)
- July 20th (Morning) – Slow Cooker Mississippi Beef Roast (new recipe!)
- July 27th (Morning) – Slow Cooker Sweet Thai Chili Salmon
Please note: I am a “from scratch” home chef…most of the time…but in this series, I’ll be using more prepared sauces and such. When there is a homemade version for a recipe, I’ll be sure to mention it for you!
Pin all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 5-Ingredient Meal Supplies:
- Long-Handle Wooden Measuring Spoons, set of 4
- 6 oz. glass custard cups, set of 4
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
- Knife Set with Block, 7 piece set (my FAVORITE knives)
- Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers with lids, 42 piece set
All of the 5-Ingredient Meals Recipes (with new ones added each day in July):
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals