My favorite pork chops…all time favorite.
For someone who loves food in general, and loves hacking dinner and is always making different types of meals, I find it difficult to say that something is my favorite. Because food is my favorite.
But when we get into categories, it’s a little easier to say something is my favorite. But it’s still hard.
And these…they are my favorite. And my kids’ favorite too. (I made a homemade cream of mushroom that’s dairy-free for them.) There’s something about the way that the slow cooker cooks the pork chops…in the cream of mushroom soup and ranch sauce.
SOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo….tasty! It’s time for you to try them…
Pin all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 5-Ingredient Meal Supplies:
- Long-Handle Wooden Measuring Spoons, set of 4
- 6 oz. glass custard cups, set of 4
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
- Knife Set with Block, 7 piece set (my FAVORITE knives)
- Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers with lids, 42 piece set
See all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals