THESE PORK CHOPS.
The creamy ranch dressing sauce that these pork chops cook in is outstanding. You could make these with just 4 ingredients (not including the sides or garnish), or if you’re not into processed foods you can easily make these from scratch.
(What you see above is the from scratch version – both the ranch and the sauce.)
The pork chops are super tender and easy for kids to cut on their own (bonus for this mom with 4 boys’ plates of pork chops to slice up!)
Add these to your summer meal plan right now!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 pack ranch dressing mix (or 2 Tbsp homemade ranch dressing mix)
- 10 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley, optional garnish
- Garlic toast, as side dish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Place the pork chops into the base of the slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the ranch dressing mix, cream of mushroom soup and milk. Pour over the pork chops.
- Set on low and cook for 8 hours. Once cooked, season with salt and pepper to taste and add optional chopped parsley garnish.
- Prepare garlic toast and veggies before dinner.
- Serve Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops with garlic toast (or potatoes as pictured) and veggies.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Slow Cooker Supplies:
- Crockpot 6 quart Programmable Touch Screen ~ Great price for great slow cooker!
- All Clad 7 qt ~ A great slow cooker with a cast aluminum insert that can brown meat on the stove top and then go straight into the slow cooker. One dish dinner!
- Crockpot 6 quart programmable ~ Slow Cooker with WeMo, a free smartphone app.
- Instant Pot, 6 qt ~ reasonably priced instant pot, if time = money, then you need this in your kitchen.
- Slow Cooker Liners ~ because less mess equals more fun in the summer sun!
See all of our 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes here!
Other 31 Days of Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
Disclosure: This post and video is sponsored by EatPork.org. All opinions and recipe are my own, as always.