THESE PORK CHOPS.
The creamy ranch dressing sauce that these pork chops cook in is outstanding. You could make these with just 4 ingredients (not including the sides or garnish), or if you’re not into processed foods you can easily make these from scratch.
(What you see above is the from scratch version – both the ranch and the sauce.)
The pork chops are super tender and easy for kids to cut on their own (bonus for this mom with 4 boys’ plates of pork chops to slice up!)
Add these to your summer meal plan right now!
4-Ingredient Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 1 pack ranch dressing mix (or 2 Tbsp homemade ranch dressing mix)
- 10 oz cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley, optional garnish
- Garlic toast, as side dish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Place the pork chops into the base of the slow cooker.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the ranch dressing mix, cream of mushroom soup and milk. Pour over the pork chops.
- Set on low and cook for 8 hours. Once cooked, season with salt and pepper to taste and add optional chopped parsley garnish.
- Prepare garlic toast and veggies before dinner.
- Serve Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops with garlic toast (or potatoes as pictured) and veggies.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Slow Cooker Supplies:
- Crockpot 6 quart Programmable Touch Screen ~ Great price for great slow cooker!
- All Clad 7 qt ~ A great slow cooker with a cast aluminum insert that can brown meat on the stove top and then go straight into the slow cooker. One dish dinner!
- Crockpot 6 quart programmable ~ Slow Cooker with WeMo, a free smartphone app.
- Instant Pot, 6 qt ~ reasonably priced instant pot, if time = money, then you need this in your kitchen.
- Slow Cooker Liners ~ because less mess equals more fun in the summer sun!
See all of our 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Recipes here!
Other 31 Days of Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
Disclosure: This post and video is sponsored by EatPork.org. All opinions and recipe are my own, as always.
Leave a Reply