I’ve been crushing hard on the pasta – cheese – bacon combo lately. Because YUM!!!!!!
Here’s another delicious recipe using all 3 – and yes, it’s less than 5 ingredients! This is a simple homemade alfredo sauce with half and half (you could use cream), garlic and Parm.
Sometimes simpler is just tastier. And this meal is exactly that. Simple & tasty! ENJOY!!!
Bacon Alfredo Pasta
- 12 oz.pasta
- 12 oz.bacon, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tspgarlic, minced
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Prepare pasta as directed on package to al dente doneness. Drain. Toss with a little olive oil to keep it from sticking if the pasta is done ahead of the sauce.
- In a medium saute pan, brown the bacon until it's crispy. Remove the bacon to a plate lined with paper towel to drain the bacon. Chop the bacon slices once they cool slightly.
- Drain the bacon pan, reserving 1 Tbsp of bacon drippings in the pan. Add the half and half to the pan and turn the stove to low to bring the liquid to a low simmer.Slowly whisk in the Parmesan cheese. Stir continually until cheese is melted. Simmer over low until sauce thickens. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the garlic.
- Prepare fresh veggies.
- Serve Bacon Alfredo Pasta sprinkled with chopped bacon and a side of fresh veggies.
Pin all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Erinâ€™s Personal Recommendations for 5-Ingredient Meal Supplies:
- Long-Handle Wooden Measuring Spoons, set of 4
- 6 oz. glass custard cups, set of 4
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
- Knife Set with Block, 7 piece set (my FAVORITE knives)
- Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers with lids, 42 piece set
See all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Other â€œ31 Days ofâ€ Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals