You really can’t go wrong with cheese and pasta. Those Italians really know how to work these 2 powerful ingredients together!
I want to fill you in on a little secret…you don’t need to pre-boil tortellinis or ravioli when you bake it like this. You don’t.
You do need to add some screaming hot water to the dish before you add all the other ingredients. And by screaming hot, I mean as hot as it will come out of the tap. No need to boil water in advance either.
Screaming hot water plus tortellini….then load on the other ingredients and the Alfredo sauce.
And let it bake away.
And you’ll be left with a bowl full of cheesy-pasta delicious-ness!
LIVE COOKING DEMO ~ I made this live on Facebook to show you just how it works. If you want to cook with me and make this for dinner, check it out. You can watch to learn more about cooking, and learn how to make this. If you can’t catch it live, the replay video will be on my Facebook page!
- 20 oz package cheese tortellini
- 16 oz frozen peas
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 24 oz jar Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh chopped basil, as garnish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the cheese tortellini to the dish with 1 cup of HOT water. Sprinkle the peas and crumbled bacon around the tortellini. Then, pour the Alfredo sauce over the top and gently combine gently with the pasta.
- Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese on top and bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown and tortellini are cooked.
- Serve Alfredo Tortellini with veggies.
Pin all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 5-Ingredient Meal Supplies:
- Long-Handle Wooden Measuring Spoons, set of 4
- 6 oz. glass custard cups, set of 4
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
- Knife Set with Block, 7 piece set (my FAVORITE knives)
- Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers with lids, 42 piece set
See all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Other 31 Days of Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals