There’s something about pairing pork chops with tangy fruit sauces. Ridiculously delicious!
You are going to go bananas over this meal! Seriously, it’s phenomenal.
We polished our plates and my oldest (the resident pork chop lover) wanted thirds! (Growth spurt + amazing meal = I can see the future and I’m going broke when they’re all teenagers!)
Also, this sauce/marinade/topping would be AMAZING with chicken breasts!
- 1 1/2 lbs.boneless pork chops
- 8 oz.can pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 1 tspfreshly grated ginger (or 1/2 tsp ground ginger)
- 1 cup rice, as side dish
- Fresh veggies, as side dish
- Prepare rice as directed on package.
- Cook the pork chops in a nonstick skilletover medium heat. Cook about 5 minutes on both sides until slightly browned.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the pineapple chunks (with juice), marmalade, tamari sauce, and ginger. Stir and then pour over the pork in the skillet. Cover and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until pork reaches 160 Fon internal thermometer.
- Prepare fresh veggies.
- Serve Asian Orange Pineapple Pork Chops with sauce, over riceand a side of fresh veggies.
Pin all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Erinâ€™s Personal Recommendations for 5-Ingredient Meal Supplies:
- Long-Handle Wooden Measuring Spoons, set of 4
- 6 oz. glass custard cups, set of 4
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
- Knife Set with Block, 7 piece set (my FAVORITE knives)
- Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers with lids, 42 piece set
See all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Other â€œ31 Days ofâ€ Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals