LOVING this new 5-ingredient meal!
A pork roast, smothered in an Italian seasoning laced tomato sauce…and baked to perfection. Serve it over a bed of pasta with a side of veggies for a perfect “gourmet weeknight dinner.”
5-ingredient meals are the perfect solution for busy families – few ingredients with little prep time and you end up with a delicious feast for your family.
Hope you enjoy this Italian Pork Roast!
Italian Pork Roast
Yield – 4 servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 55 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless pork loin roast
- 1 white onion, sliced
- 6 oz. can tomato paste
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 12 oz. pasta (Use gluten free, if needed.)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the pork loin roast in the pan. Top the pork with the onion slices.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato paste, Italian seasoning, and 1 cup of water. Stir to combine and pour over the pork and onions in the pan. Make sure to coat the roast.
- Make a foil tent over the pork loin to seal in the heat. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for another 10 minutes. Check the temperature. The pork is done when an internal meat thermometer reaches 145 degrees. This will vary from oven to oven.
- Remove the pork from the pan and and allow it to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Prepare pasta as directed on package.
- Prepare fresh veggies.
- Serve Italian Pork Roast with sauce over pasta with a side of fresh veggies.
Pin all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 5-Ingredient Meal Supplies:
- Long-Handle Wooden Measuring Spoons, set of 4
- 6 oz. glass custard cups, set of 4
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
- Knife Set with Block, 7 piece set (my FAVORITE knives)
- Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers with lids, 42 piece set
See all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals