I think I could eat this for every meal of the day. Really, I think I could.
Because…bacon. And Ranch. On chicken. And CHEESE.
Yeah, dinnertime bliss is about to hit your dinner table…just as soon as you make this for your people.
If you don’t want to do Ranch dressing, then you could use Ranch dressing mix packet – or 2 Tbsp of homemade Ranch dressing. You’ll miss out on a little of the creaminess…but you’ll get plenty of cheesy goodness with the shredded cheese topping!
We LOVED this and I hope you do too…
Chicken Bake with Ranch & Bacon
Because...bacon. And Ranch. On chicken. And CHEESE.Yeah, dinnertime bliss is about to hit your dinner table...just as soon as you make this for your people!
Servings - 4 servings
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- Dinner rolls, as side dish
- Salad or veggies, as side dish
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place the 4 chicken breasts into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing directly onto the chicken. Then add 2 strips of bacon to cover the chicken breasts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Add the shredded cheese and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Warm the dinner rolls and prepare the veggies or salad.
- Serve Chicken Bake with Bacon & Ranch with dinner rolls and salad or veggies.
Pin all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 5-Ingredient Meal Supplies:
- Long-Handle Wooden Measuring Spoons, set of 4
- 6 oz. glass custard cups, set of 4
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
- Knife Set with Block, 7 piece set (my FAVORITE knives)
- Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers with lids, 42 piece set
See all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Other 31 Days of Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals
Leave a Reply