Yes…4 ingredients. (Not including the side dishes you might serve with these.)
Shredded chicken. Salsa Verde. Corn tortillas. Shredded cheese.
Enchiladas might seems cumbersome…the rolling, the placing perfectly into the baking dish, the rolling…but when it’s just a few ingredients, these are a cinch to prepare.
HIGHLY recommend making a second tray of these and putting them into the freezer for another day. Simply assemble the enchiladas, place them into a disposable baking tray, top with some of the green salsa, top with the shredded cheese, then cover and freeze. No need to pre-bake them. Then thaw in the fridge and bake as directed.
Pin all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 5-Ingredient Meal Supplies:
- Long-Handle Wooden Measuring Spoons, set of 4
- 6 oz. glass custard cups, set of 4
- Dishwasher safe Cutting Boards, set of 4
- Knife Set with Block, 7 piece set (my FAVORITE knives)
- Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers with lids, 42 piece set
See all of our 31 Days of 5-Ingredient Meals here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of Healthy Snacks
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
- 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Summer Slow Cooker Meals
Leave a Reply